Mittwoch, 29. Juli 2009

Major Update

Well, despite some major Migrane attacks I was able to do some work on Friday and Tuesday.
So here is a rather large update:

I started working on the actual launch ramp.
Here you can see the "organists" station.


A typical ork contruction (and a great way to get rid of some of my leftover plasticard).


There are still some details to the organists-station, but you get the idea.

I started to modify a Ork biker to be the organist.


And I started on the Grot-bombs....well actually more planes than pure bombs. And instead of Grots I have real Orks manning.

Bomb 1 in launch position

some details...


And a fingerpost, so the Orks know which way to go *grin*

more details

But still missing all the rivets..





Bomb 2






Bomb 3






Bomb 4 (this will actually be launching)






And all four in launch position





I think it is progressing nicely, eventhough I'm coming close to my internal timeline. Since the competition ends on Aug 28th, I wanted to finish the actual building by Aug 1st and then start painting....I don't think this is still realistic, so I will have to cut the painting timeline....
Cheers
klaus
blog comments powered by Disqus